Wire and Cable Silicone Rubber
Wire & Cable Silicone
This range encompasses those grades that are suitable for applications requiring enhanced electrical performance.
With outstanding physical and mechanical properties, the wire and cable range also displays exceptional resistance to ageing factors such as oxygen, ozone, humidity and moulds.
They can be supplied with a high ash cohesion level if required and low burning toxicity.
- Wire & Cable Silicone Rubber
- Durometer Hardness (Shore A) 50 – 70
- Specific Gravity (g/cm3) 1.14 – 1.32
- Tensile Strength (Mpa) 8 – 11
- Elongation % 200 – 500
- Tear Strength (N/mm) 15 – 25
- Catalyst type M / E
- Colours Available Yes
- Dialectic strength (kV/mm) (2mm thick) 20
- Volume Resistivity 10 15
- Dielectric constant at 1MHz 2.8 - 4
- Oxygen Index (%) 22 - 32
- Colours available: All
Also in Materials
Ask our experts?
Contact our team of experts for advice on your silicone rubber formulation requirementsask our experts in formulation