General Purpose Silicone Rubber
General Purpose Silicone
An ideal solution for customers who need the technical advantages of silicone, but do not demand specific performance criteria.
A very capable all round material with good physical and mechanical properties, high and low temperature resistance, aging resistance and prolonged use at temperatures from –60c to 200c.
Typically, these materials can be used for compression moulded and extruded products. A post cure is recommended to enhance physical properties.
- Durometer Hardness (Shore A) 20 – 80
- Specific Gravity (g/cm3) 1.06 – 1.22
- Tensile Strength (Mpa) 5 – 11
- Elongation (%) 200 – 600
- Tear Strength (N/mm) 8 - 24
- Compression Set % (22h @ 175°C) 25 – 45
- Approvals FDA; BGVV; USPVI
- Colours available: All