Non-Post Cure Silicone | Mixed in the UK by Primasil
Non-Post Cure Silicone
Non-post cure silicones are intended to minimise the cost involved in the processing of silicone products.
Silicones are normally post cured in order to enhance the finished properties and to reduce the amount of blooming of the peroxide volatiles formed during the curing process. The high crosslink density of these products means they have outstanding resistance to compression set, which makes them particularly suitable for use in sealing applications.
- Durometer Hardness (Shore A) 40 – 80
- Specific Gravity (g/cm3) 1.1 – 1.4
- Tensile Strength (Mpa) 6 – 8
- Elongation (%) 150 – 450
- Tear Strength (N/mm) 8 – 15
- Compression Set % (22h @ 175°C) 12 – 25
- Colours available: All