Fluorosilicone rubber is a material that has significantly greater chemical resistance than silicone.
It is resistant to hydrocarbon fluids (petrol / diesel) and solvents, and is typically used in applications where the temperature range of –60 to +225°C is required but where silicone is not resistant to the chemicals that the part will be exposed to.
- Durometer Hardness (Shore A) 20 – 80
- Specific Gravity (g/cm3) 1.38 – 1.65
- Tensile Strength (Mpa) 6 – 9
- Elongation (%) 150 – 500
- Tear Strength (N/mm) 15 – 35
- Catalyst type M / E
- Compression Set % (22h @ 175°C) 10 – 40
- Colours available: All